Sunday, September 19, 2010

In Writing

I verbalized a lofty goal at the end of August. I told my Hot Hubby that I would walk or jog 250 miles before the clock strikes Midnight on December 31st of this year. At that time, it meant I would need to walk/jog just under 2 miles per day to make this goal.

Seeing as I didn't consider myself committed to this goal, I sort of slacked for about a month. I currently have 104 days to complete 226 miles. That's an average of 2.2 miles per day until New Year's Eve.

Now I have verbalized the goal to a couple of people AND it's in writing. I'm committed.

Feel free to remind me of this goal from time to time. Public or private Facebook messages, text messages, phone calls, carrier pigeons are all acceptable ways of communicating your interest in my goal.

Walk on, do something, care for yourself.

1 comment: